Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hot 'Lanta

Last weekend was a fantastic voyage to Atlanta which was centered around visiting the world's largest aquarium and spending valuable time with good people. Various meals were consumed, but none especially blog-worthy. The Fernbank Museum was largely underwhelming, the Zoo a bit depressing, but the Aquarium was stellar. It was really tough to get decent shots in the aquarium with the low light levels, but I got a few that I'm happy with. Without further ado...


Gators!


Little Yellow Fishes


Jenny at Fernbank


Blowing Bubbles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! it was about time for an update around here right? :) thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

Love the photos! I'm so glad I got to experience Atlanta with you.

JOLT said...

Very nice photos!!

I could only imagine how difficult it was for you to get a descent picture considering the lack of proper lighting and what not ...